четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

CANON IP1800 LINUX DRIVER

Get inspired and learn more about our products. Very much obliged to anyone who can help. Explore our latest range of video cameras. I recently upgraded to Kubuntu View All Business Services. Easy to use app for a great range of photo prints, gifts and more.
Uploader: Meztikora
Date Added: 22 October 2015
File Size: 22.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 33694
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Canon ip PPA repository doesn't work Thanks, that does point me in the right direction. Do you know if there's a version of the ip driver for bit architectures? Robbssi I followed your instructions which worked down to step 5 when the first instruction from the Russian site gave the error: This should open a run program dialogue box.

For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer.

Canon PIXMA iP1800

Relive your best moments in one beautiful timeline. I believe the i is Bit.

I can find my way round most things but I can't print to my Canon Pixma. Fixed Lens Cameras Cameras.

Just starting out and have a question? Having a problem logging in? All times are GMT Script install cabon Canon iP for Ubuntu The time now is By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.

Depending on what version of Ubuntu you are using, run Printers or Printing. If the above doesn't work for installing printconf, then try this all commands should be entered without quotes: Self-service Portal Self-service Portal.

Driver for Canon Pixma ip If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. Photo Books Photo Books. Advice and guidance from print industry experts. Find The Perfect Camera.

[ubuntu] Canon ip PPA repository doesn't work

Join Date Mar Beans 6. Sign up or log in Llnux up using Google. March 24th, 2. Available Drivers 0 For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer.

It's my guess that the op didn't add the repository correctly. My printer Canon Pixma Ip doesn't work. My instructions were what I did on my 32 bit system. Canon ip PPA repository doesn't work These instructions worked for me: Boba Fit 2 Email Required, but never shown.

Expert services to keep your equipment working perfectly, enhance its imaging performance or cnaon it. Toronto, Ontario, Canada Distribution: You can use this to install printconf. Sign up using Email and Password.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий