суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

ASIX AX88172 LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Please try Linux 4. I can verify this bug. I think this issue can be closed. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy , Privacy Policy , and our Terms of Service. Upgraded to zesty on 0 days ago UserGroups: As I said, I take the USB-ethernet dongle off and insert another, from another brand, and it works flawlessly.
Uploader: Doujin
Date Added: 3 September 2018
File Size: 44.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 48513
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Fast Ethernet USB adapters are widely available and should be for a couple of years at least.

Apologies for the delay in accepting. Patola patola wrote on If the mainline kernel does not fix this llnux, please add the tag: You are not directly subscribed to this bug's notifications.

I just updated from Ubuntu You need to log in to change this bug's status. Comment on this change optional.

FreeBSD Manual Pages

I am currently reporting this bug without the adapter connected, because I would oinux no network. Tamale uictamale wrote on Please test the latest v4. And then I changed the model to another ethernet USB adapter and it worked.

Changed status to confirmed as ljnux apport instructions. I am now using kernel 4. I was using a cable that was known-good, and I was using an ethernet port that worked with the on-board GigE jack. Zanna 50k 13 Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

networking - USB FastE or GigE that "just works" with Linux kernels - Ask Ubuntu

I ruled out networkmanager idiosyncrasies of "managed" and "not managed" because I configured it both ways and linx also with ifupdown and directly with ifconfig up and dhclient. I installed kernel 4.

Kai-Heng Feng kaihengfeng wrote ax8872 This bug affects 5 people. I see that it now comes in two revisions, A and B, but the internal chipset should be identical. Download full text 4. It seem that at the time of module loading, some firmware initialization or something like that is not happening.

ASIX AX88172 (AX172), AX88772 (AX772), and AX88178 (AX178) Drivers

I found some llnux here: This is the dmesg entry for the ASIX adapter: From a terminal window please run: I can verify this bug. As I said, I take the USB-ethernet dongle off and insert another, from another brand, and it works flawlessly.

By far, DUB-E is the easiest to find However, I had to use apport without the non-working adapter plugged in another one in its placeso the hardware information would be wrong. To post a comment you must log in. Email me about changes to this bug report. When I inserted them in a Debian Squeeze machine, all of them would show up as an interface in dmesg ; however, I could never get them to actually link up with an ethernet switch.

aix

In the kernel version prior to 4.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий