пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

BROADBAND 4401 DRIVER

Joined Mar 14, Messages Also check these settings are correct. I took it to an MWeb store and they said the router's faulty, but that's unlikely because I got it replaced for another. Forums New posts Search forums. Which other settings did you change? Hi The billion router got struck by lightning and Mweb says I can't get it repaired, can only buy a new one.
Uploader: Vudolrajas
Date Added: 24 December 2005
File Size: 58.21 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 42370
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Joined Apr 13, Messages 10, On Belkin's setup page The internet light blinks amber.

Joined Nov 19, Messages 6. I assume broadban have also installed the software that came with it as you are able to open the router settings?

I don't currently have that software but broaddband when I did it didn't help. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Big Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3, Joined Nov 27, Messages 3.

PLANET ADW-4401A ADSL2+ Annex A 11g Wireless Router 4L

Don't have that router broadbans all are designed the same in general, is the ADSL light amber? Hi I have the same router and although I have my gripes about it, it does a fair job of connecting up easily.

Called Mweb and Belkin but they couldn't help. But I'm trying to get this one to work cuz I've brooadband had it but never got it to work.

PLANET ADWA ADSL2+ Annex A 11g Wireless Router 4L | MyBroadband

Forums New posts Search forums. Beoadband check you have plugged in the telephone cable correctly, and that your line is still working Use a phone. Which other settings did you change?

What's new New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Also check these settings are correct.

I already had the settings you mentioned correct. I'm sure the adsl line is still fine, it's just this specific router that has never worked for some reason. Kawak Well-Known Member Nov 29, Can you check your modem status page to see if you get a ADSL sync at a certain rate? You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member.

I took it to an MWeb store and they said the router's faulty, but that's unlikely because I got it replaced for another. I used to have a Billion router from MWeb that used to work on the same adsl line, but this one won't connect, it just blinks amber the whole time and says "no internet access".

Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. Unless all of Incredible Connection's stock was damaged?

Hi The billion router got struck by lightning and Mweb says I can't get it repaired, can only buy a new one.

MadMax94 New Member Nov 29, You 401 log in or register to reply here. How do you check the modem status page?

Joined Mar 14, Messages

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий